- Galata, the centuries-old Jewish neighborhood with its famous tower built by the Genoese.
- Visit Neve Shalom Synagogue or Ashkenaz Synagogue
- Drive to Balat along the Golden Horn, residential area of the Ottoman Jews where the ‘Star of David’ still appears on the facades of some buildings.
- Visit the Ahrida Synagogue, built in the 15th century and the Jewish hospital (Or-Ahayim)
- Visit the Zulfaris Jewish museum of the Quincentennial Foundation
- And the ‘Oldi House’ at Haskoy.
- The Jewish cemetery is where the martyrs of Neve Shalom are buried.
- Stop at Ortakoy, first disembark point of the Sephardic Jews who were expelled from Spain.
- Last visit is Etz-Ahayim Synagogue.
Source : TTC
"The legacy of an empire, the crossroads of culture and home to lush parks and tranquil forests
Bursa ; the final stop on the Silk Road, and the first major capital of the Ottoman Empire”- Bursa